My Blog List

Monday 11 July 2016

News of the World.

I made a decision last week that Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays would be my blog days, with Monday dedicated to British Isle related cards, Wednesdays for questions and Fridays for cards from further afield.
While a lot of the items in this blog are places it has been a shame to lose, I doubt many people mourned the passing of this notorious tabloid which ceased publication 5 years ago yesterday. 


I would like to say that the choice of card for today was intentional but it was not.  I could not get a good enough scan of the card I wanted to show so looking for a replacement this was the first one I came to. The timing was just luck.

I won't go into the history of it as I'm sure you all know it.

Hit the comments button with thoughts on the News of the World or anything else you would like to see the back of or which you are glad no longer exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment