My Blog List

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Wednesday - Question Day.

This type of blog is rather new to me and so far I've been enjoying sharing my cards with you.

I would like it to a bit more interactive though so I'm giving you the opportunity to ask some questions or comment on what I've written about up to now.

I don't want the blog to be structured in such a way that I'm tied to writing about a particular thing on a particular day but I will be making Wednesdays question days.

Hit the comments with any question you may have and I'll answer them next Wednesday.  I regret I won't be able to answer and valuation queries, I don't know too much about that but I'm happy to answer other questions (within reason)

I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks so next question and answer post will be 5th July.

Before I go here a few blog posts you can look forward to on my return.

The hotel frequented by Al Capone's rivals.

The Ukrainian city which has undergone 7 name changes.

One of the most isolated and precarious ghost towns in the world.

Plus many more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment