My Blog List

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Wish list

Slight change of remit today as I list a few places I would like cards of but do not have.
The Futurist Cinema in Liverpool -
A beautiful Georgian style building and instantly recognisable ton to Liverpudlians/Merseysiders. It was demolished in 2016

The Curzon Cinema, Old Swan in Liverpool - Gorgeous Art Deck building in its heyday. I used to see it on the bus into town though it had seen better days by then. It was demolished in 2015

Grosvenor Place Hall of residence - My old student digs. Happy memories of the place. I don't think cards of it exist though they do for other university buildings. It would be nice if they did though.
Kolmanskop - a famous abandoned town in Namibia. I have seen cards of it when it was still populated but they have always been slightly out of my price range and they sell quickly. Maybe someday.
Any card from The Titanic - These exist but they cost at least a month's salary so they will always be a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment